For those of you who do not know, Dave and I have the most adorable dog on the planet. I am not even that biased... other people think so too. We brought Charlotte home from a shelter in Preble County last April and she is the love of my life. She is a labrador/basset hound mix, so she is pretty short and long, but she is super cute. She is every bit a lab who loves to chase her toys and chew on rawhide, but at the same time she is the most cuddly creature on the planet. She loves to cuddle and give kisses. I have always wanted a dog that was good with other animals and she is a huge fan of the dog park - although she is partial to the littler dogs, which I think is because we are surrounded by dachshunds in our neighborhood. Dave and I got extremely lucky in getting Char that day last April and I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish her a happy 2nd birthday (which will be on 6/29).
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment