Dave and I celebrated the 4th of July in the most exciting ways. I got to work 12 hours in the ED at the hospital and Dave steam cleaned our tile in the kitchen. That night though, we got to babysit our Godson, Owen for the 1st time so his parents could go out for their 5th wedding anniversary. It was only for a couple of hours, but usually when we see him, it is because we are hanging out with Shannon and Fran, so it was nice to have him all to ourselves. We don't usually get this opportunity because the grandparents are usually more than happy to have him for an evening, so we lose out on babysitting dibs to them.
Owen is 15 months old now and if you ask him what a piggy does, you get the look on his face that is in the picture I have posted of him. Apparently, this is also his "smile for the camera" face. He is at a fun age. He has mastered walking, even with Charlotte and his dog Brutus trying their best to knock him down. Now he is working on the vocabulary. He is not even my baby and I am still in shock at how quickly they grow up.
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment