Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trash the Dress...

So, as I mentioned in the Halloween post, I never saw the point of cleaning and preserving my wedding dress. Then one day at the gym, I saw a news show on something called "trash the dress". Basically it entails a fashion photography shoot with your wedding dress in which you do things that essentially trash your dress. I thought it sounded like fun and it was an excuse to wear my wedding dress again. So this past June, we went out to a farm to take some pictures. My favorites are from when we went swimming in the rock quarry. It had to have been one of the hottest days of the year, so we were sweaty and gross - the water, even though muddy, felt awesome. It was a fun day and now we have more memories. The above are some of the pictures from the day, including some with my friend Christie who decided to be brave and take some photos in her dress as well.

No comments: